“Will I make it?”
“Do I have any financial blind spots?”
The Whole Picture Matters
These are the two big questions that most people worry about. We know the best way to answer them is to learn as much about your whole financial picture as we can. Our firm always looks at you as a whole, never in isolated pieces.
A life-centered roadmap to your financial well-being is not the usual approach to wealth management, but...
We are not usual. We are Unified.
Our True Bearing Roadmap:
A holistic approach to lifelong planning.
At Unified, we help our clients pursue their financial goals through a unique, team-oriented approach we call The True Bearing Roadmap. This outcome-driven approach unifies the five key elements of your financial life under one roof and provides financial clarity for future planning. Your current retirement planning, investment planning, estate planning, insurance planning, and tax planning all come into play as we bring your whole financial picture together.
Our advice is multi-dimensional, never cookie-cutter, and always holistic when planning for your financial future. By including the viewpoints and recommendations of top-tier portfolio managers, CPA®s, estate lawyers, insurance specialists, business attorneys, and other professionals, we deepen our understanding of your whole financial picture.
When you trust that you’re on the right path, you can focus on what matters, live your values, and have a positive impact on family, community, and society.
Anxiety becomes confidence
Blind spots are managed
Confusion transforms into clarity
Financial Planning Services
As a part of Unified’s client family, you will also receive an array of benefits throughout the year, including:
Comprehensive Wealth & Investment Management
We provide focused, ongoing monitoring of each client’s investments. As advisors, our advice is based solely on the client’s interests.
- Client-centric advice
- Plan-driven, customized portfolio development
- Personal access to tools that bring together your financial picture in one place
Retirement Distribution & Social Security Planning
We develop and maintain a comprehensive distribution plan to make our clients’ money lasts as long as they do.
- Accumulate, seek to grow and preserve, and distribute your assets
- Holistic plan to retire with dignity
- Look to maximize employee benefit plans, IRAs, and Social Security income
Tax Analysis & Strategy
We analyze tax returns from a unique planning perspective. With their entire financial picture in mind, we strategize to help our clients keep more of their money and only send to the IRS the taxes owed.
- Comprehensive review of your tax return to highlight opportunities to mitigate tax liabilities
- Evaluation of ROTH IRA conversion strategies
- Ongoing analysis of your individual tax situation to incorporate any new tax-law changes
Insurance & Risk Management
We advise on appropriate forms of life insurance, long-term care, and disability income protection to affirm that you and your family have the proper safeguards in place.
- Thorough risk profile review
- Opportunities to mitigate risks and financial blind spots
- Analysis of existing life, long-term care, and disability insurance coverages
Legacy Planning & Philanthropy
We assist our clients in proper estate and legacy planning, ensuring their assets are passed on to who they want, when they want, the way they want.
- Review of current estate plan, beneficiaries, and potential tax liabilities
- Strategies to pass values and wealth through multiple generations and causes important to the client
- Referrals to legal professionals
Communication, Education & Events
Keeping clients well-informed and promoting an open line of communication is something we take pride in. We take the time to educate and meet with our clients regularly, to ensure they have a solid understanding and confidence in their financial plan.
- Routine strategy meetings to review goals, financial plan and investments
- Client newsletters and market update
- Access to our education and video library
- Speaking engagements for groups and organizations, client appreciation events, and educational workshops
Ready to learn more?
Unified Wealth Management, LLC, and LPL Financial do not provide tax or legal advice. We suggest that you discuss your specific situation with a qualified tax or legal advisor.