Tax planning is a critical component of the financial planning process that is often overlooked, sometimes ignored altogether. We analyze your tax return, perhaps in a way it’s never been analyzed before. With a comprehensive understanding of tax law, your entire financial picture, and a proactive approach, we may be able to reduce your tax liabilities today and for future generations. We know it’s not what you make, it’s what you keep. These compound savings can really add up over time.
- Comprehensive review of your tax return to highlight opportunities to reduce tax liabilities
- Recommendations of appropriate tax-reduction strategies, including tax-advantaged investments, gain harvesting, family tax-bracket management
- Evaluation of ROTH IRA conversion strategies
- Ongoing analysis of your individual tax situation to incorporate any new tax-law changes
- Ways to contribute to causes important to you in a tax-friendly way, including qualified charitable distributions from your retirement account, donor-advised funds and charitable trusts
This information is not intended to be a substitute for individualized tax advice. We suggest that you discuss your specific tax situation with a qualified tax advisor.